Our ward, like many wards has an annual Halloween Party. If my kids weren't close it'd be hard to drag me there. I've never been much of a Halloween fan. All the costume pressure, candy that I'd rather not have in the house, and I hate haunted houses, especially in the church. I just don't think it's very appropriate at all. Anyway, my kids are close and Brandi even let me take the girls to our party while they were at football practice. So we took them and met the Stockards there, that made it fun for me. Gene needed to be there anyway because the young men were helping in the spook ally, in the Jr. Chapel I may add, and he needed to oversee their antics, somewhat. He can be one of the biggest kids around, sometimes.
Here's my pumpkin and Rosetta the fairy.
Our darling cowgirl, and Tinkerbell.
Wade was Charlie Brown, with the delay on my camera, it's hard to catch anything but the back of his head.
Our sweet ladybug and Tinkerbell again.
Need I explain were Wes was? Oh he was there but way to busy for pictures. Busy winning at the cake walk, and squirting the hot nacho cheese into his hand, that kid is one of a kind!
Anyway it's over for another whole year. Will we ever go again? It depends on where my kids are and if they will humor Grandma and go with me!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment