Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We're On Baby Boy Boling Watch


We officially have 5 more weeks before baby boy Boling is supposed to make his appearance. We are all getting so excited. Julie has waited a long time for this big adventure and she is so fun to watch as this new life milestone approaches. Dustin is very excited too as expected, they are going to be such cute parents. I need to take some more pictures of Julie before she has the baby.

At her appointment this week, the Dr. explained how first time mommies usually go to 40 or even 41 weeks to term. Then she examined her, and wow, she's already dilated to 3. So she's on limited activity and if it continues she may have to go on bed rest. For now, she's still working and smiling through it all. There was a little scare with his heart rate, but that's looking better now too.

That's what we're all excited about now!!! Besides all that, I get to be the major babysitter when she finally has to go back to work some time in July. I'm so excited to meet the little fella.

4 comments:

  1. We are excited too, what a great time for your family. Give Julie and Dustin our love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting so close. I'm so excited for Julie, Dustin and us all! How fun you get to babysit. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoooooo!!!! How exciting! Hopefully she won't end up having to go on bed rest. That doesn't sound like much fun....Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete