It was thirty five years ago today, that I became Mrs. Gene Wilson. I can't believe that it has been that long. It's hard to even see ourselves in the images of these two kids. We were so young and unprepared for marriage, and life in general. Luckily with the Lord's help we have been able to make it all work out, and have found joy in the journey. We are very proud of the family we have raised and for the ones who have joined us by marriage and become part of our eternal family unit. We are grateful for our beautiful family who continually bring us so much joy.
We don't have many pictures from that day and the one's that we do have are very poor quality. This was taken just minutes after the "I dos."



Happy Anniversary! You've raise an amazing family (not to mention awesome son :)) and I'm so grateful to be part of it! Love You both!
ReplyDelete